Modern Ranch House
Modern Ranch House provides everything fort he luxury life-style. The length of this model is 18.15 meters and the width is 12.15 meters. Within the 200 square meters of space, you will have a kitchen and a living space, a cellar, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, sauna, jacuzzi and a porch.
The stress-reducing effects of outdoor nature are well documented from a scientific perspective. The positive benefits of nature are highly desirable for stress reduction, recovery, attention, and general healthy living.
Modern Ranch House gives you the perfect feel of cabin living with modern standards. Our houses are innately tied to changing attitudes about privilege, wealth and materialism. The trend towards tiny living is growing in both urban and rural environments alike, and the debate on tiny homes continues because the definitions of the movement are diverse and often tied to local housing markets.
Benefits of wood
- Stress-reducing effects
- Reduces sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activation
- Wood performs well acoustically, naturally sound – damping
- The humidity level inside a wooden house is always at 45 – 57% – optimal level for human health! This moisture level prevents the natural spread of infections. The main advantage of a wooden house is that the wood always absorbs excessive humidity from the inside air, and when the air becomes too dry, it will give the moisture back
We do not use rare types of wood, cutting down which causes irreparable damage to the environment. Wood Types we use and their specifics:
- The highest quality of facial surfaces that do not require additional processing
- High adhesion strength
- High stability and dimensional accuracy, stable geometric shapes.
- Environmentally friendly
We make it simple, but significant
The shell of the building consists of a roof, exterior walls, including windows and doors, and a foundation. It is necessary that all those structures, elements and details of the house were assembled professionally, thorough and accurate. Most of the heat escapes through the roof, so it is important to put the insulation materials right. Proper installation of windows and doors in the wooden house, too, plays an important role in the energy efficiency of the house.
The starting price is TL 2.400 per square meters.
* Land plots are different, therefore the price of foundation work can differ.
**We are not responsible for any water or power permissions.
IMPORTANT: We are NOT responsible for building codes and zoning restrictions in your area.